LPSU interface for Bluesound Node 2 & 2i device.
This interface replaces the original power supply. All you have to do is install it on your device.
Compared to the original power supply, this interface offers a significant reduction in noise level, to less than 1uV/Hz (depends on PSU used).
- fuller sound, darker background, more space and details
- more better controlled low tones
- less harsh sounds at high frequencies
- fully compatible with Node 2 and Node 2i design and operation
- removes EMI/RFI sources from inside device
- short-circuit and overvoltage protection
- additional RC and CLC voltage filters for better ripple damping
- electrolytic and polymer capacitors with ultra-low ESR, with a total capacity of over 8500uF
Interface require 5V DC power supply.
Minimum current 2A, recommend 3A. DC plug 5.5/2.1mm (5.5/2.5mm compatible), center pin positive.
Interface is fully guaranteed even if third party power supplies are used.