PD Creative online store operating at the internet address https://pd-cf.pl, and is run by PD Creative – Paweł Dybał, ul. Leśna 1, 78-120 Ząbrowo, Poland, VAT 6711634038, Regon 320516842
- Customer – a person, legal person or organizational unit which places an Order in the Store.
- Seller – the owner of the PD Creative online store, operating at the following address: PD Creative – Paweł Dybał, ul. Leśna 1, 78-120 Ząbrowo, Poland, VAT 6711634038
- Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Regulations – these Regulations for electronic services as part of the online store www.pd-cf.pl.
- PD Creative online store – the website available at www.pd-cf.pl, through which the Customer may place Orders.
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store.
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website.
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Store.
- The information provided on the Store’s websites, including information about the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Placing an order is done using the form available on the store’s website.
- Each customer who places an order agrees to receive, to the e-mail address provided by him, information related to the transaction.
- The store allows you to purchase products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The selection of the ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order – until the button “Place an order” is pressed – the Customer can modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- To finalize the order, the customer is asked to provide all the necessary data needed to complete the order, i.e.
a) name and surname / company name
b) delivery address
d) contact telephone number
e) VAT TAX ID – in the case of a request for a VAT invoice.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
a) the subject of the contract,
b) unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs, taxes and additional costs (if any),
c) selected payment method,
d) chosen method of delivery.
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the “Place an order” button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After submitting and paying for the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled “Order Confirmation” containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The delivery of the Goods takes place both in the territory of the Republic of Poland and European countries as well as selected countries on other continents to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The ordered goods are delivered by courier.
- The order fulfillment time for orders with delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland is three working days from the date the Customer pays the Order. For orders with delivery outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the delivery date and costs are given next to the information on the form of delivery and the country of destination.
- Proof of sale will be included with the shipment.
Prices and payments methods.
- The prices of products in the Store are given in PLN currency – polish zloty. Customers may change currency of payment on payment page.
- Basic prices are net prices. Taxes specific to the customer’s location are calculated in the shopping cart and order summary according on the delivery address entered by the customer.
- Depending on the customer’s location and currency, various payment methods are made available to them, and these may include:
a) payment by bank transfer
b) payment by PayPal
c) online payment through PAYNOW.PL gateways for PLN payments and Przelewy24 for payments in foreign currencies
Payment gateway operators are:
Paynow.pl – mBank S.A., ul. Prosta 18, 00-850 Warsaw, Poland. (The entity providing online payment services of card payments is Blue Media S.A. Available payment methods: Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro).
Przelewy24 – PayPro S.A. ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, Poland
- All customers have the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing or by e-mail to the Seller’s address or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, no later than within next 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the address of the Seller.
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport. The original proof of purchase (receipt, invoice) should also be attached to the package.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the store will return to the customer all payments received from him. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The seller reserves the right to charge the customer with additional costs if the returned goods are damaged and the resulting damage is mechanical damage or resulting from the use of the product contrary to its intended use.
Warranty and complaint conditions.
- If the purchased product is inconsistent with the contract or has physical defects, the Customer has the right to file a complaint based on:
a) regulations provided for in the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended), if the product is inconsistent with the contract,
b) regulations provided for by the provisions of the Civil Code in the field of warranty for defects.
- In order to submit a complaint, the Customer is obliged to inform the store by e-mail to email@example.com, and then proceed in accordance with the information received.
- When specifying requests based on the procedure provided for in Art. 1 paragraph a) The customer has the right to request that the product be repaired by free repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. If the Store is not able to meet specific requests, the Customer has the right to demand the applicable price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
- When specifying requests based on the procedure provided for in Art. 1 paragraph b) The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction. The Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the Store immediately, no later than within 14 days, replaces the defective item with an item free of defects or removes the defects immediately. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced by the Store or repaired, unless the defects are irrelevant.
- The store is responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer product with the contract only in cases and under the conditions specified by law.
- The store is responsible for product defects on the basis of the warranty (Article 1 (b)), in the cases and under the conditions specified by law.
- The Store considers complaints within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Store along with the complete, complained product.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in the event of any modification of the product by the customer.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in cases of: the sole fault of the user, mechanical damage, improper installation and use of the product inconsistent with the instructions.
- If the complaint is accepted, the shipping costs of the advertised product will be refunded to the Customer within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the complaint.
- Each of the electronic products offered in the store is equipped with additional short-circuit protection in the form of additional fuses. These fuses are replaceable elements and are not covered by the warranty because the essence of their operation is that by protecting the device against harmful external factors – they are destroyed by themselves. Spare fuses are supplied with each product, and their detailed location and method of replacement are regulated by the product card and manual.
- All content contained in the Store is subject to legal protection and their use will constitute a violation of the law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 144 item 1204), the provisions of the Act on rights consumer of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
- The current version of the Regulations is available at https://pd-cf.pl/