We are proud to present our latest product, a upgraded super low noise power supply v.2. It is an evolution of the previously built low noise power supply. Built with high-quality discrete components, it provides clean, interference-free power to your devices. Made in a black steel housing with integrated IEC socket with switch and fuse. It is only compatible with 220 – 240V networks.
- special housing construction isolating the transformer and the AC part from the electronics and the regulator
- dedicated 70VA toroidal transformer with increased amount of copper
- large capacity of the input filter – over 22000uF
- additional active ripple filter with a soft start procedure with a 3-second start-up time.
- low noise floor: -148dB to -176dB in the range from 100Hz to 100kHz
- low noise level: <6 uV AC RMS for the 0-20kHz frequency band (8 uV in the 0 to 100kHz range)
- low Peak-Peak voltage: <50uV
- maximum allowable current 2.5A (3A up to 60 seconds)
- set includes an OFC 4N IEC cable (EU plug 3 x 0.75mm) and a DC cable on the GX16 connector.
- output voltage regulation from 12 to 13V (other options available on request)
- dimensions: 120 mm width, 53 mm height, and 215 mm depth
- weight: 1.8 kg
All measurements were made with a current load of 1A. The power supply is characterized by a constant noise level up to 2.5A load. Each power supply is tested before shipment and has individual ripple and noise measurement results attached to it.